2nd Private Equity Leaders Forum
Setting the Stage for Radical Transformation in 2011 and Beyond
Thursday, December 9th, 1:30PM-7:00PM, New York City
Radical transformation is what Private Equity is going through now. At Golden Networking's 2nd Private Equity Leaders Forum, GPs and LPs will gain a clear understanding of future scenarios for Private Equity and share information and experiences with others in an informal networking environment.
Download Information Package
Golden Networking's 2nd Private Equity Leaders Forum, "Setting the Stage for Radical Transformation in 2011 and Beyond", will bring together individual and institutional investors, private equity portfolio managers and executives, investments bankers, advisors and consultants from around the world to discuss strategies to deal with this transformation.
- Mr. Hans Amell, Chairman, Catalyst Acquisition Group
- Mr. David Bonington, Financial Restructuring and Corporate Turnaround Specialist
- Mr. Gregory Corona, Chairman, Lakewood Capital, LLC
- Mr. Stephan Forstmann, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps
- Mr. Richard Lichter, Managing Partner, Newbury Partners
- Mr. Frank Mazzola, Partner, Felix Investments
- Ms. Karin Mckinnell, Senior Managing Director, Global Equity Capital Markets, NASDAQ OMX
- Mr. Carlos Mendez, Head of Structured Finance, Sandler O’Neill & Partners LP
- Mr. Vipal Monga, Senior Writer, The Deal
- Mr. Jeff Smith, Managing Director, Provident Group Ltd.
- Mr. Jonah Sonnenborn, Vice President, Dune Capital
- Mr. O. James Sterling, Managing Director, Aleutian Capital Partners, LLC
- Mr. Gary Townsend, President and Chief Executive Officer, Hill-Townsend LLC
|What Attendees Say About our Leaders Forums
|"Thank you for inviting me to participate at the conference! Great event!"
Managing Partner, T5 Equity Partners
|"Thanks again for having me on the panel. I really enjoyed it and would love to do more of them in the future."
Principal, Simon Development Group
|"Really enjoyed it. Congratulations on a great conference! Thanks again."
Portfolio Manager, Fortis Investments
|"I enjoyed participating in the conference and thought it was very successful."
Managing Partner, Amherst Partners
|"I thought the panelists were excellent and it was a great program. I look forward to the next one."
Vice President, FMV Opinions