Beijing: June 13th-14th 2011, InterContinental Beijing Beichen
Shanghai: June 16th-17th 2011, Radisson Blu Hotel Pudong Century Park
Download Information Package
Next Stop America China Conference 2011 is a comprehensive guide to the operational, legal, branding, professional, financing and investment services needed to launch and expand your company in America, through a world-class faculty:
- Structuring your Operations and Supply Chain: Michael A. Zakkour, Principal, Tompkins/Technomic Asia
- Practical Understanding of Legal Issues: Dan Harris, Principal, Harris and Moure
- The Secret Sauce for U.S. Branding and Marketing: Scott Markman, President, The Monogram Group
- Leveraging Incentives and Government Relations: Michael Press, President, Michael Press Consulting
- Overview of US Economy and Investment Environment and The Private Equity and Venture Capital Landscape: Ann Lee, Adjunct Professor of Economics and Finance, New York University
- The Art and Science of Successful M&A in America: Tripp Davis, Partner, 7 Mile Advisors
- Planning a Successful (and Rewarding) IPO on a U.S. Exchange: Lijie Zhu, Managing Director, Dragon Gate Investment Partners
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate Investing in America: Bruce Fogelson, Co-Chair, Roosevelt University China Initiative
As China transitions from a low cost manufacturing country to a well rounded economy that includes services and overseas expansion, the reality of landing your firm in America is here.
If Chinese business owners and CEOs are going to heed the government’s call to become more innovative, to create Chinese brands and to take their businesses abroad, they must understand what it takes to succeed in foreign markets and in the United States, in particular. Chinese business owners have been reluctant to take their businesses to America because they are uncertain about the market requirements and rules of doing business in America. Next Stop America China Conference 2011 will address what Chinese business owners need to know to enter and to actually succeed in the United States.
Click here to RSVP
What Attendees Say About our Conferences
"Thank you for inviting me to participate at the conference! Great event!"
Ira Perlmuter, Managing Partner, T5 Equity Partners
"Thanks again for having me on the panel. I really enjoyed it and would love to do more of them in the future."
Matthew Baron, Principal, Simon Development Group
"Really enjoyed it. Congratulations on a great conference! Thanks again."
Debashis Bhattacharya, Portfolio Manager, Fortis Investments
"I enjoyed participating in the conference and thought it was very successful."
Scott Eisenberg, Managing Partner, Amherst Partners
"I thought the panelists were excellent and it was a great program. I look forward to the next one."
Neil Axler, Senior Vice President, FMV Opinions