High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011
How Speed Traders Leverage Cutting-Edge Strategies
in the Post-Flash Crash World
Chicago, October 3-5
Opening Cocktails: Mon 3, 6-8PM, The Lounge, JW Marriott
151 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL 60603
Conference: Tues 4 - Wed 5, 8:30AM - 5PM, Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
525 W. Monroe Street, Chicago, IL 60661
Don't miss: The Speed Traders Workshop
The Present and Future of High-Frequency Trading
Building off of the momentum of our New York City conferences, Golden Networking's High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011, "How Speed Traders Leverage Cutting-Edge Strategies in the Post-Flash Crash World" will provide hundreds of attendees in Hong Kong, Chicago, Sao Paulo and Singapore the most up-to-date overview of cutting-edge developments and insights to build a competitive advantage in High-Frequency Trading. Recognized practitioners, experts, regulators, and strategists, will return to High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 to provide the information practitioners are looking for in an open and unbiased environment, highly conducive to the most efficient and effective networking.
High-profile speakers presenting at High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 include:
- Mr. Aaron Lebovitz, Managing Director, Infinium Capital Management
- Mr. Adam Afshar, Chief Executive Officer and President, Hyde Park Global
- Dr. Andrew Kumiega, Adjunct Professor, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Mr. Bart Chilton, Commissioner, U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Dr. Ben Van Vliet, Professor, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Professor Dale Rosenthal, Assistant Professor, Department of Finance , University of Illinois at Chicago
- Mr. David Schulz, Director of FX products, CME Group
- Mr. Edgar Perez, Author, The Speed Traders
- Dr. Euan Sinclair, Risk Manager, Bluefin Trading
- Mr. Frank Pendle, Vice President, Sales, Bleum
- Mr. James Austin, President, Vertex Analytics
- Ms. Janet Angstadt, Partner, Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Mr. Jitesh Thakkar, Founder and President, Edge Financial Technologies
- Mr. Jonathan Brograard, Professor of Finance, University of Washington's Foster School of Business
- Mr. Jonathan Schlossberg, Executive Director of Trading, Monk Castle Trading
- Mr. Ken Kinkopf, Founder and President, Kinkopf Capital Management
- Mr. Lance Zinman, Partner, Chair of the Chicago Financial Services Practice, Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Mr. Patrick Morris, Chief Executive Officer, HAGIN Investment Management
- Ms. Tanya Curtis, Partner, Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Professor Torben Andersen, Professor of Finance, Kellogg School of Management
The world's most influential practitioners and experts in high-frequency trading will cover the most relevant issues in the industry:
- One Year after the Flash Crash: Lessons Learned
- Profitably Running a High-Frequency Trading Operation in 2011 and Beyond
- Technology Infrastructure to Enable Ultra High-Frequency Trading
- High Frequency Trading Regulatory Overview in U.S., Europe and Asia
- Avoiding High Frequency Trading Landmines in New Asset Classes
- The Future and Challenges of High-Frequency Trading
Order Our High-Frequency Trading DVDs
|What Attendees Say About our Forums and Workshops
|"Thank you for inviting me to participate at the conference! Great event!"
T5 Equity Partners
|"Thanks again for having me on the panel. I really enjoyed it and would love to do more of them in the future."
Simon Development Group
|"Really enjoyed it. Congratulations on a great conference! Thanks again."
|"I enjoyed participating in the conference and thought it was very successful."
|"I thought the panelists were excellent and it was a great program. I look forward to the next one."